i’ve been nominated for my first blog award! thanks to guinevere at books & wonders for the nomination! she’s an absolute angel and everyone should be following her.
what is mystery blogger award?
“mystery blogger award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. they are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. this award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
- put the award logo/image on your blog
- list the rules.
- thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- you have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- share a link to your best post(s)
- this is the second book blog i’ve run, i had one with my friend in middle school that had to get shut down because we were getting death threats (?????)
- my passion is screenwriting and my dream is to write for collegehumor and/or have a show on netflix!
- i’ve done martial arts since i was a little girl, and i’m testing for my black belt this summer 🙂
1.what are the best and worst thing about being a (book) blogger?
id have to say the best thing is the community. everyone is so loving and supportive of each other, it’s so amazing! even though i’m a new blogger and don’t have as many followers, lots of larger blogs have reached out to me and engage with my content. it feels really nice :)) the worst thing is not having enough time to write and accidentally not posting anything (like i did last week). i feel guilty about it!
2. what’s a favourite childhood book?
my favorite series as a kid (because i can’t just pick one book!) were the secret series by pseudonymous bosch and a series of unfortunate events by lemony snicket. i feel like this fact explains 99% of my personality.
3. what book character(s) would make a perfect friend?
i’ve said it before and i’ll say it again, i want to be best friends with tessa gray from the infernal devices. i love one cassandra clare heroine and that’s her.
4. what’s your favourite comfort food to eat while reading?
this is going to sound super weird, but dry chocolate cheerios. don’t @ me.
5. bonus funny question: you can be given one, and only one, super power: flying at 3cm from the floor, invisibility that only triggers at night or the ability to shape shift into an animal you hate. what do you pick?
probably flying 3cm off the floor, because one of my biggest pet peeves is hearing floorboards creak. if i’m flying, i don’t have to worry about that! plus, it’ll make me feel just a little bit taller!
- why did you start your book blog?
- what’s one book or series that everyone else hated but you loved?
- what’s a book you think everyone should read?
- which author do you immediately buy books from, because you know you’re going to love it?
- (weird/funny question) you’re stuck in a love triangle, which two fictional characters are fighting over you?
i don’t know enough people to actually tag 10 bloggers. if you see this, you’re nominated! have fun with this!
love, rae ☀☀☀